- Amplification of genomic DNA from plant leaves without DNA extraction
- Just 10 minutes incubation required
- No need to add Proteinase K
- Simple and fast PCR procedure requiring minimal handling
- Saving enormous amounts of material and time
- Optimized MasterMix type containing EzWay™ Taq PCR enzyme, dNTP, Direct PCR Buffer, MgCl2, Red dye and additives
- Direct loading of PCR products without adding red dye
|2X EzWay™ Direct Taq PCR MasterMix||1 ml|
|2.5X Plant Direct Lysis Buffer||1.5 ml|
|4X Magic Buffer||1 ml|
- Punch to isolate disks of leaf tissue and add lysis buffer.
- Incubate at 85°C for 10 minutes
- Vortex and spin down briefly.
- Use 1ul supernatant of lysate and go to PCR directly.
PCR was performed with 1 ul Arabidopsis leaf lysate using the 1X Plant Lysis Buffer in 20 ul PCR. And, pieces of Arabidopsis leaf with 2 mm Harris Punch were placed directly into 20 ul PCR.
Lane 1, 6 and 11: negative control
Lane 2, 7 and 12: 1uL lysate
Lane 3, 8 and 13: one piece
Lane 4, 9 and 14: two pieces
Lane 5, 10 and 15: three pieces
PCR was performed with 1 ul Nicotiana and Capsisum leaf lysate using the 1X Plant Lysis Buffer in 20 ul PCR. And, pieces of Nicotiana and Capsisum leaf with 2 mm Harris Punch were placed directly into 20 ul PCR.
Lane 1 and 5: 1uL lysate
Lane 2 and 6: one piece
Lane 3 and 7: two pieces
Lane 4 and 8: three pieces
COPYRIGHT(c) 2010.KOMABIOTECH. ALL RIGHT RESERVERD
301, Gayang Technotown, #1487 Gayang 3 dong, Gangseo-gu Seoul 157-793, Korea Phone : 82-2-2660-5660 Fax : 82-2-2660-5669
Home | Direct PCR Mastermix | DNA RNA Transfection Reagent | Interleukin Cytokine ELISA Kit | Precast Gels Electrophoresis | Fluorescent Probe Dye | Transgenic Mouse Genotyping | Sitemap