- Genotyping of transgenic mouse using tail or ear tissue
- Fast and simple method for genotyping without DNA purification
- Just 10 minutes incubation required
- No need to add Proteinase K
- Saving enormous amounts of material and time
- Optimized MasterMix type containing Taq enzyme, dNTP, Direct PCR Buffer, MgCl2, Red dye and additives
- Direct loading of PCR products without adding red dye
- No. of Application : 100 reactions at 20ul PCR volume
|2X EzWay Direct Taq PCR MasterMix||1ml|
|2.5X Mouse Tail Direct Lysis Buffer||1.5 ml X 3|
|4X Magic Buffer||1ml|
- Cut mouse tail 1-2mm length and add lysis buffer.
- Incubate at 60°C for 10 minutes
- Vortex and spin down briefly.
- Use 1ul supernatant of lysate and go to PCR directly.
Direct PCR from mouse tail tissue :
20ul PCR reactions with 2, 0.2, 0.04 and 0.02ul concentrations of 10mg mouse tail lysed with lysis buffer were performed using the recommended protocol with and without PK treatment.
Lane 1,3,5,7 : Direct PCR after lysis using Proteinase K at
56°C for 10 min and 95°C for 5 min
Lane 2,4,6,8: Direct PCR without PK treatment. Incubation at 60°C for 10 min.
COPYRIGHT(c) 2010.KOMABIOTECH. ALL RIGHT RESERVERD
301, Gayang Technotown, #1487 Gayang 3 dong, Gangseo-gu Seoul 157-793, Korea Phone : 82-2-2660-5660 Fax : 82-2-2660-5669
Home | Direct PCR Mastermix | DNA RNA Transfection Reagent | Interleukin Cytokine ELISA Kit | Precast Gels Electrophoresis | Fluorescent Probe Dye | Transgenic Mouse Genotyping | Sitemap