EzWay™ Direct Taq PCR MasterMix is a premixed solution containing Taq DNA Polymerase, dNTPs, MgCl2 and PCR Direct Buffer in a 1.5ml tube.
EzWay™ Direct Taq PCR MasterMix provides robust PCR performance in a wide range of PCR applications without the need for time-consuming optimization. Only primers and template DNA are added to prepare the final PCR.
EzWay™ Direct Taq PCR MasterMix allows direct PCR from all types of anticoagulant-treated bloods (heparin, EDTA, sodium citrate), plasma, serum, buffy coat, buccal swab without any DNA purification steps.
Also, EzWay™ Direct Taq PCR MasterMix can be used for direct PCR of various samples such as tissues, paraffin-embedded tissue slide or array, cultured cells, body fluids, bacteria, viruses, plants, yeast, hairs and so on.
According to experimental design, sample itself or crude lysate or DNA can be can be used as template for direct PCR. Especially, sample itself as template give naturally occurring "hot start PCR" effect without manual hot start method or hot start PCR enzyme.
- No need to purify DNA prior to PCR
- Minimizes the risk of DNA contamination during reagent handling
- Prevents the loss of trace samples in the DNA purification process
- Amplification of DNA directly from samples containing : Whole Blood, Blood Stains, Blood Cards, Buccal Swab, Saliva, Hair root, Sperm, Body Fluid, Cultured Cells, Bacteria, Viruses, and Tissues (fresh, frozen or paraffinized), Plant etc.
- Compatible with various sources of thermostable DNA polymerases
- Viral infection / Molecular diagnostic test
- Forensic DNA Analysis
- Single cell diagnostic
- Blood banking
- Identity testing
- Multiplex PCR / SNP detection / PCR-RFLP
- Sequencing / Cloning
- Laboratory Automatic PCR
|2X EzWay™ Direct Taq PCR Master Mix*||K0568010 or K0568020||1.0 ml||Final 1.5mM MgCl2 0.2mM dNTP 1U Taq / 20ul PCR with or without red-dye|
|4X Magic Buffer||K0561031||1.0 ml||For amplification of high GC contents|
EGFR Exon 12 (Lane 1)/Exon 19 (Lane 2)/Exon 20 (Lane 3)/Exon 21 (Lane 4) amplified products were extracted from gel and sequenced and compared with matched normal blood to know the somatic mutation of tumors.
- Optimizing a qPCR Gene Expression Quantification Assay for S. epidermidis Biofilms: A Comparison between Commercial Kits and a Customized Protocol A França, AI Freitas, AF Henriques PLoS ONE, 2012 (abstract)
- Efficacy of peginterferon and ribavirin is associated with the IL28B gene in Korean patients with chronic hepatitis C SH Jeong, YK Jung, JW Yang, SJ Park, JW Kim Clinical and Molecular Hepatology, 2012 (abstract)
COPYRIGHT(c) 2010.KOMABIOTECH. ALL RIGHT RESERVERD
301, Gayang Technotown, #1487 Gayang 3 dong, Gangseo-gu Seoul 157-793, Korea Phone : 82-2-2660-5660 Fax : 82-2-2660-5669
Home | Direct PCR Mastermix | DNA RNA Transfection Reagent | Interleukin Cytokine ELISA Kit | Precast Gels Electrophoresis | Fluorescent Probe Dye | Transgenic Mouse Genotyping | Sitemap