EzWay TMB Substrate Kit (TMB+Substrate Solution)
- Most sensitive chromogenic substrate for peroxidase detection.
- 2 component system which develops a deep blue product when reacted with horseradish peroxidase (HRP) in ELISA.
- TMB substrates contains 3,3', 5,5' - Tetramethylbenzidine.
- Dispense 150ul Color Reaction Mixture into each well (Or apply 50ul TMB solution and 100ul Substrate Solution to each well. Mix well by vortexing or shaking slightly).
- After sufficient color development (5-10minutes at room temperature or at 37℃), add 50ul Stop Solution (2M H2SO4) to each well.
- Read plates in a microwell plate reader at wavelength setting of 450nm.
|TMB Solution in organic base
|Substrate Solution (H2O2 in an acidic buffer)
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Symptoms in Ultramarathon Runners Not Related to Immunoglobulin Status
Peters, Edith M PhD, MSc(Med); Shaik, Junaid MMedSci, MTech, Chiro; Kleinveldt, Neil BSc(Med) Hons
Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine: January 2010 - Volume 20 - Issue 1 - pp 39-46 (abstract)
- Plasma-activated carbon nanotube-based high sensitivity immunosensors for monitoring Legionella pneumophila by direct detection of maltose binding protein peptidoglycan-associated lipoprotein (MBP-PAL)
JY Lee, JH Jin, JH Kim, MJ Kim, CJ Lee, NK Min
Biotechnology and Bioengineering (abstract)
- Suppression of Toll‐like receptor 4 activation by caffeic acid phenethyl ester is mediated by interference of LPS binding to MD2
SY Kim, JE Koo, YJ Seo, N Tyagi, E Jeong, J Choi
British Journal of Pharmacology, 2012 (abstract)
- Sulforaphane inhibits the engagement of LPS with TLR4/MD2 complex by preferential binding to Cys133 in MD2
JE Koo, ZY Park, ND Kim, JY Lee
Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications 2013 (abstract)